- Our Housing Coordinator provides technical assistance to the community including housing resources, navigation, and housing searches for those living with HIV.
- Assist clients with obtaining and/or retaining permanent housing through verified housing resources while addressing barriers such as income stability, physical, mental health, or substance abuse challenges.
- Collaborate with community agencies to strategize and support eligible clients by maximizing resources and solutions to housing issues across the HIV community.
- Collaborates with CHAG to update and maintain Housing Resources webpage.
- For Housing Resources or to be added to the biweekly Housing Resources email, please contact: Desiree’ A., Housing Coordinator at [email protected] or 313-300-7731 (call or text)